Are You Having an Eye Emergency? Act Fast!
An eye emergency is any event that presents an urgent risk to your ocular health or vision. If you or someone you know is having an eye emergency, find an eye doctor right away.
Eye Emergency Symptoms Include
- Acute vision loss (complete or partial)
- Seeing new floaters or flashes
- Vision that blurs in large patches
- Acute pain in one or both eyes
- Sudden headaches or vertigo
- Acute inflammation around the eyes
Eye Emergencies Are Often Caused By
- Face or head trauma
- Allergic reactions
- Eye contact with chemicals
- Eye contact foreign objects (including punctures and abrasions)
What Should You Do in an Eye Emergency?
Every moment counts during an eye emergency. Contact an eye doctor immediately.
Total Vision Tierrasanta is ready to help with a wide range of eye emergencies and will follow up as needed to help ensure your swift, smooth recovery.
If you don’t know whether you’re having an eye emergency, it’s better to assume you are and seek help quickly than risk underestimating the threat to your vision. Contact us immediately for help, or visit your nearest emergency room if we are unavailable.
Come See Us in Person
Where Can I Find You?
Our practice is located just off of Santo Road, a few steps away from the post office. Same day appointments available! Welcoming new patients.
- Phone: 858-571-8835
- Email: [email protected]
- 5990 Santo Road
- San Diego, CA 92124
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed