Are Your Eyes Exhausted from Screen Time?
If you use digital devices with screens often, your eyes might feel sore or tired afterward. These could be symptoms of digital eye strain.
Digital eye strain can affect anybody, but it can cause further discomfort for people with existing vision problems. At Total Vision Tierrasanta, we can offer guidance and support to help you mitigate the effects of digital eye strain.
Why Does Digital Eye Strain Happen?
What Can You Do About Digital Eye Strain?
Those experiencing symptoms of digital eye strain may want to consider the following strategies:
- Reduce fatigue from screen time by following the 20-20-20 rule: look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes to give your eye muscles a quick rest.
- Use specialty eyewear that filters out blue light. Computer glasses may promote deeper sleep for people who use screens before bed. For more information on these products, speak with one of our opticians.
Screen use and digital eye strain don’t have to go hand-in-hand. Please contact us and ask for help.
Come See Us in Person
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed